The construction of the Brimstone Hill Fortress began in 1690 and that it continued intermittently for just over 100 years until completion.  
MANAGEMENT
Introduction
Memorandum of Association
National Conservation Act
Statement of Significance
Society Addresses & Contact   Names
 

NATIONAL CONSERVATION ACT

The Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park Society is successor to The Society for the Restoration of Brimstone Hill, which was founded in 1965. The address of the registered office is:

P.O.BOX 588
Taylor's Range
Basseterre
St. Kitts

[Office Contact]:
Telephone (869) 465 - 2609
Facsimile (869) 466 - 7784
E-mail: info@brimstonehillfortress.org

[Park/Museum Contact]:
Telephone (869) 465 - 6771 / 6211
E-mail: fortressmuseum@sisterisles.kn

The officers of the Society, currently are:

President:
Sir Probyn Inniss  

Vice President:
S.W. Tapley Seaton, CVO, QC  

Treasurer:
Mr. Schneidman Warner

Members:
Walford Gumbs (SKNA National Bank)
Dr. Ian Jacobs
Basil Woods
Gloria Wilkin

Corporate Member Representative:
Judith Attong (National Caribbean Insurance)
David Lake (LIME) 

Student Member:
(Vacant)

Government Members:
Dr. Joseph Halliday, OBE
Dr. Hermia Morton-Anthony

Honorary Secretary:
Kenneth Martin, MBE

General Manager:
Percival Hanley

 

Copyright 2009 - 2014 Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park
Web Development & Hosting by
eCaribbean Ltd